Boursin and roasted tomato pasta
- Preparation 10 min
- Cooking 25 min
- Servings 4 to 6
- Freezing Absolutely
- 150 g Boursin garlic and herb cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian spices
- Olive oil
- 454 g penne
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a baking dish, place the unwrapped cheese in the centre of the dish. Around, add the tomatoes, onion, Italian spices, season with salt and pepper then add a good drizzle of olive oil. Mix the tomatoes. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from the oven and mix everything together, crushing the tomatoes.
- In a large saucepan filled with salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Remove 1/2 cup of cooking water and drain. Pour into the tomato mixture, add a bit of cooking water to taste, mix and serve!