Black beer floater with baileys and caramel ice cream
- Preparation 5 min
- Servings 1
- 2/3 cup Noire de Chambly beer from Unibroue, cold
- 2/3 cup Guinness beer, cold
- 1/4 cup 1% fine-filtered Natrel milk, cold
- 1/4 cup Baileys
- Caramel chunks and nuts ice cream
- In a tall beer flute glass, slowly pour the beers followed by the milk and the Baileys.
- Fill the glass with ice cream balls then serve with a long spoon and a straw. Eat like there is no tomorrow but don’t go too fast or you’ll get a brain freeze!