Baby potatoes with roasted garlic and thyme
- Preparation 5 min
- Cooking 1 h
- Servings 4
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 1 bag of baby potatoes (900g), washed
- 6 garlic cloves, skin on
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Put the potatoes in a big bowl and drizzle a good amount of olive oil on top. Season with salt and pepper then shake to coat evenly!
- Drop everything in a cooking pan and put the garlic cloves in between the potatoes. Remove the leaves of 4 sprigs and add them to the potatoes. Keep one for presentation.
- Put in the oven and cook for about 1 hour, or until the skin is pleated and that potatoes are cooked trough. Stir frequently!